[Nhhoa] Cable TV Question....

deejason at comcast.net deejason at comcast.net
Sun Sep 12 12:39:42 CDT 2010

Hi,

We moved here in May so we never heard any warning about Comcast. We have the Comcast triple play and love it.  It's fast and we have only lost service one time for about ten minutes (someone is always on in our house). We can check our land line voice mail from any computer. My bill is the same every month($147.28). We are still under the first 12 months of our contract. However, we do have the extra receiver, DVR, and HD and so far we have only been billed for what we have. The Comcast guy had to install a new line because the original was outdated or not working. We've had both dish and direct (because we had no other choice) in our old house and did not like it because we lost reception every time it stormed.

Jason and Dee Daniel

12 Hyatt Ct. ----- Original Message -----