[Nhhoa] Cable TV Question....

walker.owen at fedex.com walker.owen at fedex.com
Sun Sep 12 09:24:29 CDT 2010

I still have Comcast only because I have difficulty with a good location for a dish. I swapped from direct TV to get high definition only to find out, as Roger did, I can't even use those channels 1/2 the time. My other experience is, once the promotional pricing runs out, comcast is the highest of all providers. My .02 worth on the subject.....
Walker Owen
Sent from my BlackBerry