[Nhhoa] Estate Sale

Calligraphy Center calligraphycenter at yahoo.com
Mon Mar 3 14:17:29 CST 2014

How much do you want for the stove?

Sorry to hear about your loss.

Janie Anthony

On Sunday, March 2, 2014 9:17 AM, Kimberly Hackler <kimberly.hackler at comcast.net> wrote:

We have multiple items for sale that I wanted to offer to neighbors before advertising to the public later today.
Pictures and details are available, just send a private inquiry directly to me through email or at (770) 596-3712.
	* Matching white Maytag Washer & Dryer Performance Oversize capacity/quiet series
	* White Frigidare glass top slide-in stove
	* Matching traditional sofa and loveseat
	* Matching verdigris iron grapevine pattern coffee table, two end tables, and a sofa table.  All come with exceptionally thick glass tops. Quality set
	* Dark cherry/glass cabinet that could be used in multiple ways such as a china cabinet (this is how it was used) or an oversized curio cabinet.
We won't break sets up.  There are certainly more smaller items such as an entire set of older heavy aluminum cookware, dishes, baking ware etc.  At this time, everything is in one location in Cartersville.

Thank you for the nice message on the neighborhood board.  It is so very difficult to loose a parent; please keep Roger in your prayers.
Kimberly