[Nhhoa] Estate Sale Update

Kimberly Hackler ACC at NHHOA.ORG
Tue Mar 4 09:26:31 CST 2014

If I have not responded to an inquiry I apologize.  Please call or text if I
haven't given you the information you need.
As of this morning, the sofa/loveseat and stove have been sold. I have
updated the list below with new items and there will be more to come.
Pictures are available upon request; simply reply to this email but not to
the neighborhood.

From:  Kimberly Hackler <Kimberly.Hackler at comcast.net>
Date:  Sunday, March 2, 2014 9:17 AM
To:  <nhhoa at nhhoa.org>
Subject:  [Nhhoa] Estate Sale

We have multiple items for sale that I wanted to offer to neighbors before
advertising to the public later today.
Pictures and details are available, just send a private inquiry directly to
me through email or at (770) 596-3712.
* Matching white Maytag Washer & Dryer Performance Oversize capacity/quiet
series
* Matching verdigris iron grapevine pattern coffee table, two end tables,
and a sofa table.  All come with exceptionally thick 1/2" beveled glass
tops. Quality set
* Dark cherry/glass cabinet that could be used in multiple ways such as a
china cabinet (this is how it was used) or an oversized curio cabinet.
* Antique french/country women's desk or vanity.  Curved in middle for
seating with one deep drawer on each side (2 total).
* FREE: One black cubby shelf-must be removed from premises by Sunday
afternoon
* FREE: Oak stained bookshelf (needs some TLC)-must be removed from property
by Sunday afternoon.
* Commercial office system with upper cabinet system.  This is used in my
home office and is incredible. We simply don't want to take it in an
upcoming relocation.  The two drawer filing cabinet will not be sold, but we
have an extra that will be included-it just needs a drawer repair.  This is
a big system and will need to be broken down.
* Two separate shelf stereo systems.  Great for a teen's bedroom, college
dorm, or workshop. These are at our residence.

We won't break sets up.  There are certainly more smaller items such as an
entire set of older heavy aluminum cookware, dishes, baking ware etc.  At
this time, everything is in one location in Cartersville.

Thank you for the nice message on the neighborhood board.  It is so very
difficult to loose a parent; please keep Roger in your prayers.
Kimberly