[Nhhoa] Pool Closed Again?!?

Todd Frenier todd.frenier at gmail.com
Thu Jun 5 21:58:33 CDT 2014

I would love to do that.  Sounds like there are a few people that would
join in too.  I'll try to get everyone who is interested together soon to
talk out some ideas.  If anyone else wants in, just post a response and
I'll include you.  I'm new to this discussion board, but I assume I can
message people directly.

Todd Frenier