[Nhhoa] Excuse me

Christopher Agan topher.agan at gmail.com
Tue Jun 3 21:23:40 CDT 2014

I would like to say a few things to the few people who have called me
ignorant or a moron or insulted me because I had the audacity to ask a
question.

1. The only thing I wanted out of this is correspondence from those in
charge or authority. For example: a simple email sent NHHOA saying that the
pool is closed for repairs.

How is that ignorant or moronic?

2. The President of the Association responded with a very sarcastic and
unprofessional email responding and I engaged him.

Is that a bit immature on my part for engaging? Without a doubt. I
apologize for that but I still feel that his initial response was wholly
inappropriate.

3. I have lived in this community for over 2 years and have never
complained about anything until now. Not a single thing. Last month there
was a string of emails complaining about the pool not being open yet and
not one of those people have been confronted in the ways that I have. A
while back, I received email after email about a feud because of a dog
barking but saw no response like I have here.

Now, I do admit fault here. As a dig in my initial email, I put in the line
about the pool being our only amenity. That was meant to be sarcastic and
came out of frustration, yet people seem to focus on that as a large part
of my complaint. I get it. Our fees pay for more than the pool. I
understood that from the beginning. The pool being closed and the fees were
a secondary issue.

So, in conclusion. If you'd like to call me a moron or tell me I'm ignorant
to my face and not hide behind an email, just let me know and I'll invite
you over. My guess is that you won't. I'm not saying that to be aggressive
in any way just stating that most people will be more kind and courteous in
person because they see a real person and not an email address. I'm guilty
of that myself.

Also, I completed the survey and thanks to Mr. Hackler for taking the time
to make it. If you would not like a management company then please fill out
the survey saying so.

I don't care one way or the other about the management.... I just want an
email telling me and everyone else  when the pool, tennis courts,
playground, or clubhouse is unavailable for use.

Have nice night everyone. New mornings bring new beginnings. I think I read
that in a fortune cookie once.

Chris