[Nhhoa] Dog ntttthdnx

Tommy Candler mastertc10 at aol.com
Thu Feb 20 08:11:09 CST 2014

We'll here we are. The club house and a dog barking. I'm sure this will be looked at as a passing issue.
Here is the pot.

Section 7 page 13
 No Noxious - or may become a nuisance , to adjoining OWNERS! ...

Enforcement is Section 20.
Please take a look. In black & white.

Let's get this out of site.

For the last 2 days not as much barking. Thanks

Tommy Candler

Life is full of choices
Make it a Great One!