[Nhhoa] Easter

Community Outreach Committee coc at nhhoa.org
Sat Feb 28 18:59:11 CST 2009

Hi everyone.  I've got stuffing volunteers but we still need folks to hide eggs the night before and run the event on the 4th.
Please look at your calendars and let me know how you can help.
Thanks
    The Easter Egg Hunt will be on Aril 4th at 2:00. Hopefully, this will allow you to participate in your subdivision as well as community-sponsored hunts.
    I've purchased the eggs and candy.  I'm asking for a volunteer(s) to stuff the eggs and run the event on the 4th because I'm unable to attend.  This will require egg prep, egg hiding in the common areas the night before, and running the Hunt.  I also ask that the volunteer collect all the plastic eggs back from the children so we can use them in the years to come.
    Anyone interested?