[Nhhoa] Great I would love to help out. Also here is some Info you might like.

Lisa Harrison valdez00 at bellsouth.net
Wed Feb 25 10:16:20 CST 2009

I would love to help out with Easter party. I also have talked to a few lady's here and we have been talking for years about getting a water aerobics class going in the summer. I would be glad to help out with a class if there are any others that might like to join in. There might be a young teen that would keep an eye on small kids while there parents join in the class for a small fee. I also have some free passes to Diva Fitness that will let you come for one week trial. This is a lady only gym. So if any one might be interested let me know and I will see what we can due. Lisa Harrison @ #678-758-5165 or E-Mail @ propertiesbylisah at yahoo.com  I also am looking for anyone that might want to have some spring cleaning done I am still cleaning homes in North Hampton. I am hoping that Real Estate start turning around I have seen a small increase in the last month.