[Nhhoa] Governing Documents Voting Extended

NHHOA Treasurer treasurer at nhhoa.org
Thu Apr 2 18:55:49 CDT 2009

Governing Documents -  Voting extended until May 1st due to less than 50% of
the 130  homes in the neighborhood taking the time to vote.  That's right
folks, you read it right.  We even provided you with a SASE to vote and less
than half the neighborhood has cast a vote, one way or the other.  Some of
you even used the SASA to send in your assessment payment without voting.

Being busy is one thing, but the shear level of apathy is simply amazing to
me.

 In order to answer any questions you may have about the Governing
Documents, we are going to host a teleconference on Sunday, April 19th at
4:00PM to answer your questions.  To join the teleconference, simply call
toll free 1-877-396-6518.  When asked for your passcode, simply enter
8191178#.

PLEASE take the time to vote.  If you vote no, it would be most helpful to
identify why you are voting no.  That way, the board can use the input to
restructure the documents to try to address the issues, while protecting the
investment made in the documents.

Sorry if you see my frustration.  I hope you all know that the board is
honestly trying to make the neighborhood a better place to live.  It just is
totally frustrating!

Roger Hackler

Director/Treasurer

NHHOA