[Nhhoa] Spa Party

Amanda Brown mandy22726 at yahoo.com
Tue Sep 23 05:48:37 CDT 2008

I am wanting to have a SPA PARTY! I have a family member who sells the products of Beauty Control and I would like to share it with all of you. I know everyone has been to a Tupperware party or a pampered chef party, but this is different. You get to try out what they have to offer. While at the party the consultant will let use the products for your face, hands, and feet. It is WONDERFUL!!! They have products and packages for 20's, 30's 40's and 50's+. There is microderm abrasion kits, botox in a bottle and a lot more. If you or anyone you know would be interested in coming let me know. Each party needs at least 8 people no more than 12 so everyone can enjoy the relaxation of the party. I have not set a date or time yet, I needed to know the responses of everyone. If you have any questions or would like to RSVP then please email me at mandy22726 at yahoo.com.

Thank You

Amanda Brown