[Nhhoa] The Estomba Family

Community Outreach Committee coc at nhhoa.org
Fri Sep 19 09:10:36 CDT 2008

Revision.  As always, Jared and Valerie Cohen on Harbor have stepped in to help Roger and I prepare dinner for the Estomba's tonight.  If you don't know these folks, you're missing out on two wonderful people!
I met them when I was on COC and brought them a welcome package.  Valerie has offered to be the new "Welcome Wagon" person for the neighborhood but we still don't have volunteers for COC.  What this means is we have no one to sponsor fall or Halloween events for the kids.  If you have any inclination, please contact us ASAP.