[Nhhoa] FW: IMPORTANT! Covenants and By-Laws

NHHOA Treasurer treasurer at nhhoa.org
Tue Oct 28 07:32:24 CDT 2008

Thanks to everyone who has taken the time to complete the covenants survey.
As of this morning, a total of 36 responses have been received.  The survey
will remain open until Friday, October 31st.  If you have not yet completed
the survey, I beg you to do so.  It will take less than 2 minutes.

Here is the link again for your convenience:
http://www.surveymonkey.com/s.aspx?sm=A4jbjW19czVjGgbpMBC44w_3d_3d

The board is trying very hard to listen to the input from the neighborhood.
We are not mind readers, so PLEASE take the survey and let us know your
views.

Again, thanks to the 36 of you that have taken the time to give your
valuable input.

With Kindest Regards,

Roger Hackler

Treasurer, Webmaster, and Interim Secretary

North Hampton Homeowners Association, Inc.