[Nhhoa] Fwd: Found black kitten

newberry4 at comcast.net newberry4 at comcast.net
Sun Oct 26 16:31:57 CDT 2008

Thank you Ty for the info.  I hate to hear about your flower beds.  They can really make a big mess!  I don't know what to do with this one.

I guess the pound will be the best place as much as I hate to do it.  It sounds like animal control may be a good option as well for the other out of control cats.

Take care,

Mindy Newberry