[Nhhoa] IMPORTANT! Covenants and By-Laws

Jamie Reynolds visualeyes777 at yahoo.com
Wed Oct 22 15:38:06 CDT 2008

when will we be getting the documents?
jamie

If you like to read, trade books for FREE at www.paperbackswap.com

http://jamiereynolds.com

--- On Thu, 10/16/08, NHHOA Treasurer <treasurer at nhhoa.org> wrote:

From: NHHOA Treasurer <treasurer at nhhoa.org>
Subject: [Nhhoa] IMPORTANT! Covenants and By-Laws
To: "'North Hampton Homeowners Association'" <nhhoa at nhhoa.org>
Date: Thursday, October 16, 2008, 12:04 PM

Greetings,

As you may be aware, the North Hampton Homeowners Association Board of Directors is in the process of revising the Covenants and By-Laws to present to the membership for approval.

We would like to get your feedback to help us ensure that the revised documents meet the needs, goals, and desires of the homeowners.

We have paid our attorneys $1500.00 to help us with the re-write.  A team of 8 Homeowners have put over 150 man hours into reviewing the documents, so we are getting close to having them ready.  What is important here is that when the documents are mailed to each of you, please take the time to vote, either yes or no.  If we do not have enough responses ( 88), then it has been a lot of time and money wasted.

If you would please take 2 or 3 minutes to complete the survey at the following link, we would very much appreciate it.  This will help us ensure that the new documents meet your needs.

http://www.surveymonkey.com/s.aspx?sm=A4jbjW19czVjGgbpMBC44w_3d_3d

Thanks very much!

Roger Hackler
Treasurer