[Nhhoa] For the ladies

Community Outreach Committee coc at nhhoa.org
Sun Jun 29 19:10:03 CDT 2008

Mindy, I'm so happy to hear you liked Meagan and City Style.  I hadn't found a salon I truly loved until I saw Tracy and I'm hooked.  I'll go on a Saturday morning and it's almost like having my own private salon!
I'm just thrilled you had a great experience and I hope you'll continue to support them!!!!!!!!!!!!!!