[Nhhoa] For the ladies

newberry4 at comcast.net newberry4 at comcast.net
Sat Jun 28 22:54:29 CDT 2008

MY DAUGHTER AND I WENT TO MEAGAN THIS PAST THURSDAY AND SHE IS SO SWEET!! SHE DID A GREAT JOB ON MY DAUGHTERS HAIR AND MY HIGH LIGHTS LOOK AS IF I HAD GONE TO MY REGULAR SALON.
IT IS A NICE AND  PEACEFUL SALON WITHOUT THE NORMAL GOSSIP THAT YOU GET WITH THE TYPICAL SALONS.
I THINK I MAY BE READY TO MAKE THE MOVE OVER TO CITY STYLE.
THANKS KIMBERLY!!

From: Amanda Brown <mandy22726 at yahoo.com>