[Nhhoa] Outside pool visitors

Amanda Brown mandy22726 at yahoo.com
Tue Jun 3 05:11:15 CDT 2008

Aside from all the chemical talk that has been going on for the past week, I think the key card would be a great idea. Maybe we should get 2 though? If someone wants a second key then we could purchase it from the board. Just a thought, I like it much better. It will help keep the other people out.

Amanda Brown