[Nhhoa] Web Site Updates & Community Reminders

rich.angie1 at comcast.net rich.angie1 at comcast.net
Wed Oct 24 17:46:04 CDT 2007

Hi Amy,
            We just had a Brindle Boxer walk into our yard.  She had a collar but the license broke off from the metal ring.  I know I saw someone walking this dog during the summer but I can't remember who it was.  I am sure they would want to know that there dog is loose.  She is very sweet.  I came in the house to see if my wife remembered the owner, she did not, and now the dog has walked off again.  If you don't know the owner maybe you could send this out to our members.  I live at 18 Centerport Dr.  770-386-4243.  Thanks.

Rich Alexandersen

From: NHHOA President - Amy Figueras <President at NHHOA.org>

Hi Neighbors,

We constantly update our community website:  www.NHHOA.org    Please visit soon for these items:
The Oct-Dec 2007 Newsletter is available in the Newsletters area.
The Treasurer's Reports through EOM September are available in the Member's Only area.
The BOD Meeting Minutes for August 14th and September 11th are available in the Member's Only area.
The BOD Meeting Agenda for October 9th is available in the Member's Only area.
The updated (10/19/07) Directory is in the Member's Only area.
Just a reminder that if you were missing pages 3 & 4 of the Covenants, the full set is available in the Documents area.
Also, this notice was placed in the Newsletter, but I would like to bring attention to it again:
At the September 11th meeting, the Board voted that nails and staples are destroying our street sign posts. Please help us keep them looking nice by not using the posts for signage.  We'll repair the posts soon.

Finally, please attend the 2008 Budget Meeting Saturday Morning, 10 AM -12 Noon.  We would like to inform you of known 2008 budget expenses as well as get your input on pending projects.  Then, the Board will meet in November to review your priorities and form the 2008 budget.  In December, the Board will vote on the final budget.  In mid to late December, the final approved budget will be mailed with the 2008 Dues notice.

If you have any questions, please feel free to email me directly at president at nhhoa.org.

Thank you,

Amy Figueras, President
North Hampton HOA