[Nhhoa] Web Site Updates & Community Reminders

NHHOA President - Amy Figueras President at NHHOA.org
Fri Oct 19 12:50:21 CDT 2007

Hi Neighbors,

We constantly update our community website:  www.NHHOA.org   Please
visit soon for these items:
    * The Oct-Dec 2007 Newsletter is available in the Newsletters area.
    * The Treasurer's Reports through EOM September are available in
the Member's Only area.
    * The BOD Meeting Minutes for August 14th and September 11th are
available in the Member's Only area.
    * The BOD Meeting Agenda for October 9th is available in the
Member's Only area.
    * The updated (10/19/07) Directory is in the Member's Only area.
    * Just a reminder that if you were missing pages 3 & 4 of the
Covenants, the full set is available in the Documents area.
Also, this notice was placed in the Newsletter, but I would like to
bring attention to it again:
    * At the September 11th meeting, the Board voted that nails and
staples are destroying our street sign posts. Please help us keep
them looking nice by not using the posts for signage.  We'll repair
the posts soon.

Finally, please attend the 2008 Budget Meeting Saturday Morning, 10
AM -12 Noon.  We would like to inform you of known 2008 budget
expenses as well as get your input on pending projects.  Then, the
Board will meet in November to review your priorities and form the
2008 budget.  In December, the Board will vote on the final
budget.  In mid to late December, the final approved budget will be
mailed with the 2008 Dues notice.

If you have any questions, please feel free to email me directly at
president at nhhoa.org.

Thank you,

Amy Figueras, President
North Hampton HOA