[Nhhoa] (no subject)

valdez00 at bellsouth.net valdez00 at bellsouth.net
Fri Nov 16 07:16:37 CST 2007

Hi my name is Lisa Harrison and I am looking for some extra work before the holiday's. I have lived here since Dec. 1996. And I have always had a small cleaning serv. But now I am going back to school for Real Estate. I have a job offer already. But I still need to work some before I get a good start in real esate. So if you know anyone that might like some help getting there home ready for the holidays. Please give them my number. Thank You for your time and Happy Holidays To All.  Lisa Harrison   Cell # 678-758-5165