[Nhhoa] (no subject)

Heather Whatley heatherwhatley at comcast.net
Tue Nov 13 08:46:13 CST 2007

I have seen your dogs several times lately but not in the last couple of
days. The last time I saw them was Friday while I was waiting for the school
bus to drop off my daughter.  They were in my yard at 35 North Hampton.  I
will let you know if I see them again.  I didn't know who they belonged to
or I would have called.

Hope you find them.

Heather Whatley

  _____