[Nhhoa] Volunteers Needed

Community Outreach Committee coc at nhhoa.org
Sun Jul 29 13:23:05 CDT 2007

Invest In Your Community Today!

North Hampton HOA

Needs YOU.

We're all pressed for time but a little assistance goes a long way.  A cohesive neighborhood benefits all who live in it.

We need volunteers IMMEDIATELY for:

Helping Hands

It's not often that we can't utilize our own resources. But sometimes it's impossible.  A death or ill family member can take us away from our daily lives.  That's where we step in to cut a yard or cook a simple meal for a neighbor.

Adult & Children's Activities

Holidays are important to our kids and we can make them better by having activities to bring them together in the subdivision.  Pumpkin painting and a visit by Santa are being planned now.  Scheduled playtimes to help Mom's get together have also been requested.

We'd also like to see things planned for our pre-teen and teenagers too.

Adult fall activities we'd like to plan are a chili cook-off for the guys and a Christmas cookie exchange for the gals.

Ongoing activities we want to plan are craft time to share your favorite hobby and a regular book club to share the joy of literature.

What do you have in mind? Sponsor a club or interest through the NHHOA Community Outreach Committee.

Please get involved and help us make these events happen; they may not otherwise!

Current volunteers are:

Kimberly Hackler, Jeannie Estomba, Janie Anthony, Tracie Roberts, Jennifer Howard, Valerie Cohen, Heather West, Patty Crawford, Angie Cash, and Marjorie Duff (in no particular order). None of us can plan and attend every event so, WHERE'S YOUR NAME?

Contact:  COC at NHHOA.org  Kimberly Hackler@(770) 421-1401, Jeannie Estomba @ (770) 845-6744, or Janie Anthony @ (770) 383-8700 today.