[Nhhoa] Mailing List Info

NHHOA.ORG Webmaster webmaster at nhhoa.org
Fri Jul 20 07:00:00 CDT 2007

Just to let everyone know, we now have 11 subscribers to the mailing list!

Please let your neighbors know about the list and encourage them to
subscribe.

It is simple to do (as you know) and a great way to communicate.

Website - I just posted the June Board meeting minutes and the July Board
agenda to the Members Only section.  The July minutes will be posted as soon
as they are approved at the August meeting.

I hope to have all of the 2007 financials posted this weekend.

I appreciate the patience as I develop the site.  I travel for work a lot
and it sometimes takes a couple of days for me to answer subscribe requests.

Thanks for your patience!

Roger Hackler
Treasurer - NHHOA
Webmaster - NHHOA.org