[Nhhoa] Quick Update

NHHOA.ORG Webmaster webmaster at nhhoa.org
Sat Aug 11 08:27:42 CDT 2007

Just a quick note to thank everyone who has subscribed to the mailing list
so far.  As of this morning, we have 31 members on the list.

I apologize that it has taken so long to get some of the subscriptions
approved.  I was in Trinidad on business all week and just got home.
Internet access down there was flakey at best, but I did the best I could.

Remember that subscription to the mailing list is separate from subscribing
to the "Members Only" area of the website.  In the "Members Only" area, the
minutes from the board meetings and financial statements are posted.  If you
would like access to those areas, please just drop me a separate email to
webmaster at nhhoa.org with your name and street address in North Hampton, and
I'll email you back with a username and password for access.

I would like to challenge everyone to ask their neighbor on each side of you
to subscribe to the mailing list.  By doing that, the readership will grow
exponentially and it will be much more cost effextice and timely to get out
the newsletters and other important information to the residents.  Another
great benefit is the fact that by posting to the mailing list (by emailing
nhhoa at nhhoa.org) you might meet someone in the neighborhood that has similar
interests as you, and make a new friend.

I'll start out with a little bit of news from here, and who knows, I might
meet someone with similar interests.

The big news from the Hackler's is that my daughter, Madison Paige, is
moving into resident housing next Saturday at the University of South
Carolina where she will begin the next phase of her life as a college
freshman.  Madison is going to major in Public Relations and Advertising
within the College of Journalism.  Kimberly and I are both very proud of
her.

We are looking forward to the neighborhood garage sale.  As many of you
know, we have only been in North Hampton for about 4 months, and after
moving from our previous residence in Marietta, where we were for 10 years,
we have a lot of things to get sold!  As soon as we can get some of the fine
merchandise out of here, my big project is getting my workshop set up so
that I can once again persue one of my hobbies, woodworking.  I cant wait!

I hope that the weekend treats everyone well!  I will be at the board
meeting this week then it's off to Mobile for a day, then Birmingham,
Nashville, then back home for the weekend.

Roger Hackler
Webmaster and Treasurer