[Nhhoa] Fwd: Snake in a home

NHHOA President (Amy Figueras) President at NHHOA.org
Tue Aug 14 22:28:01 CDT 2007

Hi all,

Just FYI, there appears to be numerous rat snakes in our neighborhood
as there are several reports of them, mostly outside.  Although, we
had one in our hallway (leading to the children's
rooms)!  Fortunately they are harmless to humans.

By the way, here is the email I sent to Lyn 2 days after her
sighting, which has good information and reference links for all who
are interested.

Thanks,
Amy Figueras
HOA President