[Nhhoa] Found Eyeglasses

Valerie McCarley vjmccarley at hotmail.com
Sun Nov 1 10:29:41 CST 2015

I found these eyeglasses in the road this morning in front of the house for sale at 29 Centerport Drive. The case was popped open as if they had fallen from someone's pocket or bag during trick or treating last night. They did get rained on, but otherwise seem to be in good condition. I picked them up and brought them home to keep them from getting run over in the road. If these are yours or they look like they might belong to a neighbor, I can be contacted using the info at the end of this email. I don't usually answer stranger calls to my cell phone, but I will for a couple of days in order to try and find the owners of these specs. I know I would hate to discover mine glasses were missing and not be sure where to look for them!

Valerie J McCarley
11 North Hampton Drive
White, GA  30184
706-273-4244

 A heart at peace gives life to the body. (Proverbs 14:30a)