[Nhhoa] NHHOA Management Company Survey

griffinagriffin at yahoo.com griffinagriffin at yahoo.com
Tue Jun 3 09:22:47 CDT 2014

I don't like to get involved it we are new to the neighborhood and communication would be nice. As for all the nasty emails....being on the board is a hard job my husband did it at our old neighborhood. People can be nasty. Board Members you are doing a great job and thank you for keeping our neighborhood up.

Back to the issue

I think this is all coming from a HEATED discussion regarding ignorance. If you look at the neighborhood as a whole only 1 person is complaining. Hiring a management company means dues would go up and the PEOPLE who actually LIVE IN THIS neighborhood would lose there voice. A management company can change things. PLEASE don't go with a management company over one ignoranate person who sound like he could complain over anything. I drove up to the pool yesterday and it was nasty. It wasn't chained but I used common sense and we did not get in. I emailed the board so they were aware of the pool condition. It didn't kill me or my children because we could go in. It just the beginning of summer.

Amanda Griffin
Executive Assistant
TonyMorganLive.com
404-219-6431