[Nhhoa] Pool Closed Again?!?

Roger Hackler Roger.Hackler at comcast.net
Tue Jun 3 05:53:58 CDT 2014

I want to apologize to the community for my delivery.  It was out of line and I feel bad about how said it using a couple of expletives.  Cursing was inappropriate on a public forum.  I however stand by my message.

Kimberly and I have lived here for seven years and love the neighborhood.  We are sad that we are being transferred.

All of the governing documents are on the website, which has recently been updated.  If I ever get home for a week, I will get the financial documents uploaded for everyone to see.  The accountability for every cent is transparent.  I still have to get with the new treasurer and transfer all of the documents to him.

The annual meeting is in October.  For the past 4 years, not more than 3 non board members attended.  According to the By-laws, we have to have a quantum of at least 2/3 of the neighborhood to have a valid election.  The current board did in fact volunteer, 7 years ago, and are now basically stuck.  I agree that hiring a management company is the thing to do, but the board gets a lot of pushback every time this is brought up.

Once again, please accept my apologies for the inappropriate language.

Roger

Sent from my LearJet