[Nhhoa] Pool Closed Again?!?

Walker Owen walker.owen at fedex.com
Mon Jun 2 20:13:59 CDT 2014

You seem so smart and have all the answers it seems you would be a perfect fit.
The person who does the sign is out of town and the pool company has no access to the letters or a responsibility to post it. Guess you never thought of that. I can get the letters to you if you would like to assume this task.
Not that I owe you any explanation but after being off work for 1 1/2 weeks attending to some personal business my 1st day back @ work was a little busy.
Regarding meetings we send out newsletters every year with meeting dates. Your failure to read and/ or comprehend the material is why we are no longer going to do that.
Glad you made it home after your long drive today.