[Nhhoa] Pool Closed Again?!?

Roger Hackler Roger.Hackler at comcast.net
Mon Jun 2 19:24:52 CDT 2014

I've kept my mouth shut, but since I'm no longer on the board, I can't take it any longer.  First of all, if you knew what a moron you sound like by thinking that the ONLY amenity we have in the neighborhood is the pool, you would be embarrassed for yourself.

What does the money go for?  How about the street lights, maintaining the clubhouse, maintaining the front of the neighborhood, planting of flowers, maintaining the tennis courts, maintaining the playground, not to mention having to pay attorney fees for the deadbeat neighbors who will not pay the dues? How about maintaining the access card system to keep others that don't live here out of the pool?

I have no idea why the pool was closed, and I'm sorry that you had to drive maybe a half a mile to figure it out, but I damn well know there is a good reason.

And as far as your money and a refund, why don't you volunteer to help the board run this operation instead of whining about it?  Walker, Jared, and Adam all have full time jobs, families, and obligations other than making sure the pool was open when you wanted it to be.

In other words, either offer to help out or shut the hell up.

And this is not from a board member, just from a dues paying resident.