[Nhhoa] Pool Closed Again?!?

Walker Owen walker.owen at fedex.com
Mon Jun 2 16:53:50 CDT 2014

            When would you like to take over as amenities chair, or even better president?
I did not know until mid AM there was a problem with the pool. Do you expect me to leave my job that pays my bills to attend to the North Hampton pool?
Apparently the breaker for the pool pump tripped over the weekend. The pool has to be closed until the water can be turned over (filtered) properly.
Sorry for the long drive you made to the pool to find it temporarily closed. It must have taken days to get there.
The dues also pay for the landscaping of the common areas, clubhouse up keep & to pursue non-paying members until they pay…..