[Nhhoa] Dog ntttthdnx

Ty Hudson moniqueandty at yahoo.com
Tue Feb 18 23:16:46 CST 2014

Why is this being broadcast to the neighborhood?  If you have an issue, most houses come equipped with a front door to knock on to discuss your issues.  If you do not want to confront them, call the county and they can pay a visit to the front door.  By going the HOA route, you have neighbors taking sides and that is not what we need.  This is a personal matter that needs to be handled privately.

I hope that you can resolve this respectfully,

Ty