[Nhhoa] Operation Christmas Child

angelina morast angelina0767 at gmail.com
Wed Nov 6 20:25:23 CST 2013

I am sure most of you have seen the advertisements for Operation Christmas
Child, but for those who have not, its an out reach program to bring the
Word of Christ to children of third world countries.  Just fill a shoebox
with things for kid who otherwise gets nothing. I will be taking boxes to a
drop of location the week of Nov 18 - 25th.  Please give to this great
program.  If you do not wish to make a shoe box but would like to donate
the items, just drop them off and I will prepare a box for you, or a
donation and I will purchase items for your box . Angelina - 24 Harbor Ln,
770-865-1583. It doesn't have to be expensive, these kids will love
anything. Be sure to mark the age and gender of the child your box is
prepared for.  I love the idea of placing a personal note and picture in
the box with your address, how great would it be to make a new friend from
around the world.

http://www.samaritanspurse.org/operation-christmas-child/pack-a-shoe-box/
Gift Suggestions

   - *Toys:* Include items that children will immediately embrace such as
   dolls, toy trucks, stuffed animals, kazoos, harmonicas, yo-yos, jump ropes,
   balls, toys that light up and make noise (with extra batteries), etc.
   - *School Supplies:* Pens, pencils and sharpeners, crayons or markers,
   stamps and ink pad sets, writing pads or paper,
solar<http://www.samaritanspurse.org/operation-christmas-child/pack-a-shoe-box/#>calculators,
coloring and picture books, etc.
   - *Hygiene Items:* Toothbrush, mild bar soap (in a plastic bag), comb,
   washcloth, etc.
   - *Accessories:* T-shirts, socks, ball caps, sunglasses, hair clips, toy
   jewelry, watches, flashlights (with extra batteries).
   - *A Personal Note:* You may enclose a note to the child and a photo of
   yourself or your family. If you include your name and address, the child
   may write back.
   - *Do Not Include:* Used or damaged items; war-related items such as toy
   guns, knives or military figures; chocolate or food; out-of-date candy;
   liquids or lotions; medications or vitamins; breakable items such as snow
   globes or glass containers; aerosol
   cans