[Nhhoa] Referrals Needed

Valerie McCarley vjmccarley at hotmail.com
Wed Aug 7 14:23:49 CDT 2013

Kevin Wood lives in our neighborhood on Harbor Lane. He has painted our great room and kitchen, fabricated trim, and renovated our fireplace mantel.  He did all the renovations at Rolen house on Jamesport cul de sac.
His number is 423-304-1528.

Valerie J McCarley
11 North Hampton Drive
White, GA  30184
678-918-8258
706-273-4244

 A heart at peace gives life to the body. (Proverbs 14:30a)