[Nhhoa] Come on Over!!

Jennifer Martin jennifermartin at bellsouth.net
Sat Sep 29 14:11:46 CDT 2012

After a hard day’s work, we ALL want more energy for ourselves when we get home!

You deserve time with your family! I did, and I'll never turn back from AdvoCare.

Are you too tired to play with your family after work?

Do you have a difficult time focusing?

Do you wish you could rid yourself of those extra pounds that just won't budge?

My STORY:

I personally started AdvoCare 2 months ago when I was given a SPARK to keep up with the kiddos in Disney. I was feeling sluggish and had a few too many pounds to lug around the parks. After my daily SPARK Drinks packed with vitamins and minerals, my husband and kids had to keep up with me!! When we returned from Orlando, I started The AdvoCare 24 Day Challenge and gained even more energy levels that I’ve personally not felt since I was a teenager.

Today I’ve lost 2 inches around my waist and 15 pounds on the 24 Day Challenge with more weight coming off each day. With no more lack of energy after work, I CAN PLAY MORE WITH MY KIDS and my husband can get the best of me as well!!! To top this amazingness off, this all started for me in August and usually the most stressful time of my life as a teacher.

AdvoCare started as a personal health kick for me, but has developed into a lifestyle! I’ve felI in love with the products because they WORK and are backed up by amazing doctors. Today this is why I share. I want to help others feel as good as I do!!

If you can give one hour of yourselves this Tuesday, October 2nd, we’ll show you how you too can optimize your nutrition and health to achieve more in life.

                                                                        Please come enjoy Free samples with ABSOLULTELY no obligation to buy.

                                                                                                        Just information for you to consider.

Jennifer and Adrian Martin’s Home

24 Vineyard Way

6:45 Spark 7:00-8:00 information

Just show up or Call/Text for more details 770-546-8862

 <http://www.advocare.com/120824449> www.advocare.com/120824449

If you want to lose weight, gain energy, earn extra income, and/or be involved with something so positive that it helps you learn how to become a version of yourself that you have always wanted to be, then take an hour of your week to visit with us on Tuesday! Come and hang out with some ordinary people doing extraordinary things... all we ask is that you come and hear about some exciting results and inspiring stories. You'll be so glad you did! Don't waste another day sitting around wishing things would happen, come and start MAKING them happen! Be COURAGEOUS!