[Nhhoa] Amenities Access Cards

Roger Hackler Roger.Hackler at Comcast.Net
Fri May 25 08:08:53 CDT 2012

Neighbors,

We had a computer crash on the access control system over the last couple of
days.  It is going to take a week or so to get the system issues resolved.

The good news is that the vast majority of access cards should still be
working.  The bad news is that there are 3 cards that I know of that aren't
currently active and there is no way to activate them until the computer
issue is resolved.  I would ask that you work with your neighbors in
allowing access to the pool if their cards are inactive.  The 3 cards I know
of that are not working are for 14 Huintington, 57 Centerport, and 31
Centerport.  These folks should have access to the amenities, but as I said,
there is no way for me to fix the issues with the cards until the computer
is recovered.  If folks from these 3 addresses come to the pool with their
access cards and can't get in, please help them out and let them in after
you see their access card.

If anyone else experiences issues with their cards, please drop me a note
via email to Treasurer at nhhoa.org and include your street address and card
number.

I hope everyone has a great Memorial Day weekend!

Roger