[Nhhoa] Pool Gate Update

Kimberly Hackler ACC at NHHOA.ORG
Thu Jun 21 19:55:36 CDT 2012

The pool gate has been fixed and the access system is back online.  However,
we have to re-load every card into the profile in the next few days.  We
expect most cards to work in the meantime, but if yours doesn't, please
email your address and card number to President at nhhoa.org and
Amenities at nhhoa.org.
We will get your card back online as soon as possible.

I apologize for the need to keep hounding on the behavior of some of our
neighbors.  This afternoon, we discovered some teenagers banging and prying
on our new gate.  When approached, they said they'd lost their card and were
told they couldn't access the pool.  Minutes later, they were found jumping
the fence.
Jumping the fence could cause personal injury and it is considered
trespassing.  As well, if we continue to find people damaging the fence to
get around the security system, we will take any and all necessary action.
This behavior takes a toll on the fence and equipment and led to the gate
breaking again.  This places an unnecessary burden on the HOA budget.
Please inform your minors of the rules in our common areas to avoid any
future mishap.

Thank you for your patience and partnership to ensure the enjoyment for all
of the neighborhood amenities.