[Nhhoa] A question for our neighbors.

frankrago at comcast.net frankrago at comcast.net
Fri Jul 27 22:11:16 CDT 2012

Hi Neighbors,

I would like to buy the family  a miniature vietna me se pot bellied pig.  I have asked the home owners association via emails and they have stated that it would not be a problem unless they recieved complaints about the pet.  We live at 15 Hyatt Court and have a very large yard.

I am asking the neighborhood if they would have a problem with this.  I would hate to get a pet and have the kids (and parents) bond with it then have to get rid of it due to complaints.

Your input is appreciated.

Thank y ou,

Frank V. Rago