[Nhhoa] Phone and Internet service in North Hampton

Ty Hudson moniqueandty at yahoo.com
Thu Apr 12 20:13:30 CDT 2012

Hello All -

I am wondering if there are any other alternatives to AT&T in the subdivision for phone and internet service...  I have had all of the poor customer service that I can stand with AT&T and am looking for some options.  I know that there are the internet options like Vonage, but I want to make sure that when 911 is called that it can locate the source.  I have heard that this was an issue and that was really the only reason we keep a home phone as we primarily use our cell phones...

Anything positive or negative would be appreciated as I am looking to make a switch as soon as possible.  Thanks in advance for your feedback...

Ty Hudson
11 Centerport