[Nhhoa] North Hampton Pool Closing

cjclary cjclary at bellsouth.net
Wed Sep 28 18:31:35 CDT 2011

What you sent to me tells me when I could have obtained a key card and I was out
of town that week so could not have gone and picked it up at the designated time
and date.  It does not tell me how I can get my key that was never given to me.
Would you mind too much telling me how to get one now?  I realize the pool has
closed but don't know when you will be giving them out to those of us who don't
have them.  Therefore, your email was not helpful.  Thank you in advance.

Carol Clary