[Nhhoa] North Hampton Pool Closing

walker.owen at fedex.com walker.owen at fedex.com
Tue Sep 27 11:02:30 CDT 2011

        If you have been in the neighborhood for 11 years you were there
when the access control was installed. The FY09 quarter 2 newsletter
detailed the process for obtaining your card. I have attached a copy for
your review since I assume you did not read it. We, the board members &
chair persons, are not compensated for these positions. We do it as a
service to our community, and to hopefully preserve the community we live
within. If you are unhappy I suggest you run for a position on the board
then you can donate your time for free and respond to e-mails like the one
you just sent.

cjclary <cjclary at bellsouth.net>
Sent by: nhhoa-bounces at nhhoa.org
09/27/2011 11:23 AM
Please respond to
North Hampton Homeowners Association <nhhoa at nhhoa.org>

North Hampton Homeowners Association <nhhoa at nhhoa.org>
cc

Subject
Re: [Nhhoa] North Hampton Pool Closing

Please mail me a key to the pool.  As you know, I have never been issued
one and I have paid my dues on time for 11 years.  I feel very offended
because I have asked for a key 4 or 5 times.  What do I have to do?  It
should be nothing and get it in the mail!  Thank you.

Carol J. Clary