[Nhhoa] Big, Comfy 3 Piece Sofa Set For Sale

Ty Hudson moniqueandty at yahoo.com
Fri Jun 10 06:32:42 CDT 2011

We have a 3 piece sofa set available that consists of a 3 seat sofa and two love seats.
The sofa is 98" by 45", the two love seats are 64" x 45" and 72" x 45".  They are moss green in color and in great shape.  Please see the attached pics.  Feel free to call me to come by and see them or tell a friend if they are in need.  We are looking for $500 or best offer.  I can be reached at 678-628-3854, please do not come by without calling first.

Thanks,

Ty Hudson
11 Centerport