[Nhhoa] has anyone else had this problem

Amanda Brown mandy22726 at yahoo.com
Wed Jun 1 12:37:14 CDT 2011

Last night about 2am someone rang our door bell. My husband went to the door and no one was there. We have had this happen about 4 times. The 1st time my husband actually caught the boys who were doing it. It was two teen boys one lives in this neighborhood the other was his friend. The go to Cass and know my daughter and thought it would be funny. My husband laughed and lectured them about the what ifs and told them to go home. It has happened about 2 times after that several months apart and we just let it go. Last night it started at 2am. My husband let my dog out to see if she could find them. We kept hearing them but couldn't find them, so my husband hid out on the porch for about 30 minutes thinking they would have to walk by or he would hear them. He never saw or heard them so he came back in. About 15 minutes after he laid back down they did it again, he ran and let our dog and she ran down the road and came back, never saw them. 20 minutes later
 they did it again, we ignored it and they did it again about 20-30 minutes later. I was wondering if this has happened to anyone else or if you have a teenage boy at home who had a friend over maybe question them. Its very possible they snuck out and the parents didnt know ( I would only hope since it was 2-3:30am) or if anyone seen anything suspicious. We can write it off as kids being kids and we have been pretty cool about the other times and just laughed it off, but last night was too much. I helped out with summer camp kids this morning and had to get up at 6:30 and didn't go to bed until 1 and my 3 year old niece spends the night with me a lot and with the door bell, the ups and downs in the bed and the dogs she would have been woken up. Our niceness is over with. just wondering what to do or is it happening to anyone else?
Mandy Mullinax