[Nhhoa] Fw: Making More Money $$$$$

cjclary cjclary at bellsouth.net
Wed Apr 27 10:25:06 CDT 2011

----- Forwarded Message ----
From: cjclary <cjclary at bellsouth.net>
To: nhhoa at nhhoa.org
Sent: Tue, April 26, 2011 8:46:27 PM
Subject: Making More Money $$$$$

Hi everyone!

I've just started a new business that has the potential to make a large amount
of money.  I looked at my present situation and could see that I had to do
something to be where I want to be in the next 3 to 5 years.

I've found a company that deals with new technology that I am very excited
about.  It has been in business for 19 years and in the top 22 listed in Success
magazine.  I am fortunate that I met an individual, AAron Jacobvitz, that is
expanding the business to our area and having tremendous financial success.  He
will be at my house this Thursday, the 28th, at 6:30PM to show me and a select
group of people exactly what he is doing.  It will take about 20 or 30 min. of
your time but will be well worth it.

Can I put you down as coming?  Please call me at 770-382-4004 or answer this
email as soon as possible.

Sincerely,

Carol Clary
21 Harbor Ln