[Nhhoa] Cable TV Question....

Ty Hudson moniqueandty at yahoo.com
Sun Sep 12 08:09:21 CDT 2010

Good Morning....

When we first moved into the subdivision about 3 years ago, we were warned that Comcast service was spotty here and not recommended.  We went a different route.
At the beginning of this year, I remember seeing a number of Comcast's heavy trucks in and out of the subdivision working on what I assume expanding their coverage and lines...

My question is this....  To those of you who have Comcast, are there any issues that you can share or recommend at this point....

Part B....when we had Comcast before in Alpharetta, customer service was poor as the billing never seemed to be right....being charged for HD or extra receivers etc that we did not have....  My wife wants no part of them again due to the CS and billing.... I am having a hard time looking beyond the bundle that they are offering on the Xfinity plan where you get all three for $99 plus upgrades.....

Any feedback would be appreciated by more than myself alone I am sure.....

Ty Hudson
11 Centerport