[Nhhoa] Cleaning service

Amanda Mullinax mandy22726 at yahoo.com
Sat Oct 30 10:49:14 CDT 2010

My sister does cleaning for several businesses around cartersville and adairsville, she has also does a few houses in woodberry place here in cartersville and the farms in adairsville. Very trust worthy,  married mom of two,very church & family oriented. She was laid off from her job in May from working with abandon children/foster kids and helping kids who were in trouble turn their life around. She use to teach them hygiene and money management and how to live on their own/life skills. Her name is Tracy Arp 770-548-0675. Very reasonable prices

Sent from my iPhone