[Nhhoa] Which day is Trick-or-Treating?

dmccoy1957 at bellsouth.net dmccoy1957 at bellsouth.net
Sun Oct 24 07:59:39 CDT 2010

We are planning for church Sunday night and when you have a seperate date
from the paper then plan on buying lots extra of candy for all the
surrounding neighbors that will go treating on Saturday night other places
then come here. The kids at school will let other kids know about the event
and the word usually gets out fast. Please do not be upset with the families
that do not give out candy due to the change and respect their property.