[Nhhoa] Annual Food Drive

angelina bagley angelina0767 at gmail.com
Thu Oct 14 22:10:55 CDT 2010

It's that time again, Our North Hampton Annual Food Drive, to benefit the
White United Methodist Church Food Bank.
Last year was such a success, we are hoping to continue the tradition. We
will be collecting food bags this Saturday, October 16th  and next Saturday,
October 23rd. With financial times at an all time low, we know its hard and
everyone is struggling, but always remember, someone is less fortunate than
you. Please find it in your heart to help. The food bank can only exist with
the kindness and generosity of others.

Cleaning supplies, personal hygiene items and most importantly, non
perishable items are needed to fill the shelves of our local food bank.
Whether it be a bag full or just a few items, anything is appreciated.
We will be out riding through the neighborhood collecting these bags. If you
would like to help, leave the bagged items on your front porch for pick up,
or call Angie Cash at 770-606-7535 or Angelina Bagley at 770-865-1583.

Everyone is invited to join us each Sunday morning @ 11 am for worship and
friendship. We look forward to seeing all our friends and neighbors at White
United Methodist Church "The Little Rock Church"