[Nhhoa] Auto Body Shop Recommendation? Shop to avoid?

Bruce Stewart bruce38 at bellsouth.net
Sun Oct 10 13:36:07 CDT 2010

Hey Bud!! What happened?? I have always used the GMC location there. It is
considered the best in Cartersville. Have you guys checked my mail? I will
coming there next Friday afternoon and if you guys are home I'll pick it up.
I've been receiving all the crazy emails about the recent crimes there and in
White...wow!! Miss you all!!
 Bruce

Life is balance of holding on and letting go!